ASTRO feeding systems from
ASTRO feeding systems
Astro feeding solutions was founded in 2020 by passionate specialists who have more than 25 years of experience and know-how in feeding all kinds of components; from simple washers, to complex parts for use in the pharmaceutical industry.
We focus on the optimal solution for each task!
Some parts are best performed in a traditional vibrator system, others parts are best suited for a stair feeder, etc. At Astro we focus on the optimal solution for your task. Astro is 100% designed in 3D CAD and the solutions themselves are manufactured using a 5-axis machining centre. The advantages of this are obvious:
* Bunker solutions:
- Vibrating bunkers
- Tape bunkers
- From 0.3 to 1,000 litres
* Vibrator in polyamide:
- Designed in 3D CAD
- Manufactured in 5-axis machining centre
- 99% reproducibility
- Possibility of surface treatment
* Single trap / dead land:
- Removal of parts
- With pneumatic or electric modules
* Fully documented:
- Documented according to 2006/42/EC, paragraph 13
- Complete parts lists
* Management of the system:
- Controls for integration with HMI
- Management of the whole system
- With Ventilø and BUS communication
* Linear stretches:
- Linear vibrator up to 3.000 mm.
- Tape up to 5.000 mm.
Innovation in conveyor technology
- Dummy layout already on request
- 100% reproducibility in solution, providing economic benefits for rebuilds
- Detailed documentation and traceability in solution
- Unique level of detail of system before manufacturing the finished solution
- Machined in 5-axis machining centre, allowing tolerances down to 1/10 mm.
- Manufacturing allows system to be rebuilt with 99% reproducibility
- Low noise material with unique wear properties
- Accurate fit to part geometry
- Vibrator tips up to Ø650 mm in black/white Polyamide. Available in FDA approved material
- Linear rails up to 3.000 mm.
- Vibrator control, operation via HMI or complete control box, controlling the system
- Vibrator drive that gives minimum vibrations down to the floor, and does not interfere with other vibratory drives on the same plate
- Systems that are 100% documented according to 2006/42/EC, paragraph 13 concerning partly completed machinery
- Parts lists, spare parts lists and, where applicable, pneumatic and functional diagrams
- Complete parts lists
Do you need guidance?
Then contact us today for a no-obligation chat about how we can make a difference for you.
UNITED COMPONENTS A/S
Korsholm Alle 21
Tel: +45 64 40 09 70